Saturday, August 15, 2015

2.21 The one where we're back


Hehehe, nobody is going to find out who put this trap here. Nope, no one. I look to the right…there’s no one watching. I look to the l…EEK! Where did you come from?
Hey Willow! Good to see you again. Don’t mind me, I’m just observing again.
Seriously, you’re back? We thought you had lost interest in us. Rumor had it you wandered off to Australia and abandoned us.
Well, I DID go to Australia, but it’s been more than a year since then, and I most certainly didn’t abandon you! I was always interested in you guys.
Are you kidding me? Did you check when you last loaded this save?
Yeah, it might have been a while since then….
You call 17 months “a while”? Really?
Moooooooooving on.See ya later, kiddo.
Don’t call me kiddo!
Alright, kiddo.


Amhranai! You’re back! I am so glad to see you. Things have been crazy around here, and I had nobody telling me that I was going to be fine. Every now and then, I was convinced that I am surrounded by idiots, can you imagine?
Briefly. But thank you for the enthusiastic welcome. It’s nice to be back. Let me just check up on the idiots, I mean your other family members, and then we get going.


Amhranai is back, she’s back! Because I’m happyyyy…clap along if you feel like a room without a roof… hey, is that how you make a roof with your hands?
No, that’s more “I surrender, police officer, please don’t hurt me.” This is how you do it. *makes roof with hands*
I thought that is one of the movements they do on that YMCA-song. Oh, wait – does that mean YMCA is a building?
Ummm, sort of… it’s an organization for young people, the Young Men’s Christian Organization. Apparently, it’s also considered to be one of the main gay anthems, because…wait, how did we end up in this discussion? I just wanted to check up on all of you. We’ll continue this later. How are the kids, is everything alright? What about Xander?

He’s his cheery self, thanks for asking! Sometimes I hear him talking in the middle of the night, as if he was having a discussion with himself, but he’s probably just talking in his sleep. And when I hear him doing that during the day…well, I just assume he’s sleeping then, too.
So basically, you think your son is constantly asleep?
Hey, that’s fine by me as long as his grades are good. Everybody has different hobbies, right? Apparently, his is sleeping.
Dawn is bummed because she is going to grow up into a teenager soon, as will Xander. She has heard from Willow that puberty is going to hit her hard, that she will gain weight and fall in love with many different boys, none of which is going to love her back. A lovely prospect, isn’t it? 

Tara, our youngest child, has developed into an omnipresent kid. She is constantly heard, no matter where she is.
So basically she’s loud and obnoxious?
Shhh, you didn’t hear that from me. I’m glad she doesn’t curl up in her room, just because we don’t have that much time to take care of her. After all, Alfie and I both have careers to pursue, even though he is not too occupied with being a World Renowned Surgeon. Sometimes he just plays golf in his office all day. Again, you didn’t hear that from me. 

Oh, I’ve said too much. Silly me. You’re going to put all of that in your new chapters, aren’t you?
Me? No. Never. I am the personification of discretion.
Yeah mom, it’s going to be all over the internet soon. I hope you didn’t say anything weird about me, your only and beloved son? Like that I like pink best, and don’t think that it’s a great idea to run after girls all day? That could make me look pretty bad.
Well, I’m going to leave you alone now. See you soon! *humming* It’s fun to stay at the YMCA…


Author's Notes: Over a year of non-posting has passed, and now the Stars are back! I'm trying to catch up as quickly as possible, because I want to get the third generation started. Let me assure you that a lot is going to happen, and hopefully it's going to be fun! :) Thanks for staying with me.

6 comments:

  1. Squee! Welcome back, Stars! I'm so glad you brought them back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I managed to, too! ;) Just playing them again was hilarious, and I have so much fun writing.

      Delete
    2. I opened up the Wonderlands this week too. It was good to play them for a bit. ISBIs are great.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed these guys! It's time for me to start catching up on my favourite blogs, and you're first on the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, are you getting a little life space? That's wonderful news!

      Delete