Saturday, September 21, 2013

2.1 First day


It didn’t take long until everybody noticed there was a new boy in town. The local university mascot came over to introduce itself.
Psssst, Amhranai, is that a guy or a girl?
How would I know?! You’re the one talking to him…or her.

All of a sudden, Alfie’s porch was crowded. Liza-Marie Riddle and two guys, whose names I can’t really remember, showed up and wanted to see Alfie’s house. They told him it had belonged to an old man who had lived there on his own for more than forty years. That explains the gross furnishing. Alfie can be so lucky he has me. :)

Hey, it’s my story – don’t you think I should tell it?
Uh, sure, go ahead!
Okay, so we were having a blast in my living room. Liza-Marie knew some really good jokes – who would have thought that?! Old from the outside, a young girl from the inside.
 
 

Watching TV with her was also a good idea. She criticized the cooks that were on, and told me about some great recipes that were based on vegetables. I already told you I love vegetables, right? There’s no use in killing innocent animals just to satisfy our stomach!


Unfortunately, we couldn’t get into details, because the local pillow fights soon got out of hand.

Cap-guy didn’t approve of that, either. He looked stronger than his opponent, but the latter had better tricks at hand. Looks like somebody can’t lose…

To be honest, I couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about. It was just a game, for crying out loud! No need to get all dramatic and aggressive. Besides, the cooking show was just getting more interesting, so when he ran over to us to tell us everything about that “mean guy”, I told him to be quiet. Soon after that, he left the house. I don’t know why.


But before he did, he gave Liza-Marie some flowers that matched her pullover and her hat perfectly. For a minute I wondered whether he was a fashionista, but if he had been, his own clothes hadn’t been so messed up. Something that also came to my mind – where had he stored those flowers all the time? And why did he give them to this old lady? So many questions on one single day.

Around ten p.m., when everybody had left, I tried to choose which clothes to wear for my first day at work. Then it hit me.

To have work clothes, you should probably get a job first. Luckily, the hospital was still open, and they offered me a job as an organ donor. That was a job? And how long could you perform it until you became an empty shell? Even more questions.

To celebrate my new job (and the fact that I had actually remembered to get one), I decided to have dinner in the local diner. Haha, dinner in the diner. Funny. Anyway, when I walked in the door, I couldn’t help but notice a pretty woman standing outside, dressed fancily. Her black hair emphasized the shape of her face, and when she smiled, the sun went up. For a second, I thought of introducing myself to her, but then I didn’t.
Little did he know that he would see her again very soon!
Hey!
Sorry, just seemed like a perfect ending for this chapter.


Anyway, I then went home and to bed. Good night.
See? My ending really would have been better.

12 comments:

  1. So many visitors!! I love how much you're working Alf's traits into his narrative.

    And if that lady is going to be the Gen 2 spouse, then I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fascinating how my game sometimes sends me those three prescribed visitors to welcome the new sim, and how it sometimes doesn't. In addition with the mascot, that already makes four people in this very small house. :D I found it really hard to take pictures, because the walls were always in the way. Can't wait for him to gain some money so that I can extend the house :D

      Delete
  2. Aren't the residents of Twinbrook a classy bunch of individuals? I think Alf will have a great time here? Especially if the pretty lady proves to be significant.

    You know, I've always wondered about that job too. It's always seemed a bit shifty and dystopian if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Twinbrook population. EA created so many different characters, and gave all of them a story to tell. I kept getting lost in the beginning, because I was only used to Sunset Valley, but now fell in love with this town. That's why I'm kind of glad the legacy moved there now :D

      The job really is creepy. There are other places that offer strange jobs (like being a fan or something), but this is the one that makes me wonder what the hell is going on there. And why would you need logic for that one? ^^

      Delete
    2. The Wonderlands should move to Twinbrook, but I already promised to move them to Aurora Skies. I'll just have to see the population with more downloaded sims, which is what I'm doing now.

      Delete
    3. Since I can't recall knowing anything about Aurora Skies, I'm already excited to see that ;) and I think that, although the people from Twinbrook are all individuals, the Wonderlands might be a tad too much for them. ;)

      Delete
    4. Bwahaha! The Wonderlands are certainly a lot to handle :).

      Delete
    5. Hell yeah. In a good way, of course! :D

      Delete
    6. BTW: I want to say that your "conversation" with Alf in this post really made me laugh.

      And since you're obviously hanging around at the keyboard, I'll mention that I just posted for the Samples.

      Delete
    7. Argh! I'm getting email with all these comments, but Blogspot has failed to tell me that you commented on MY post...

      Delete
    8. Thank you :D

      And yep, thanks, I saw that. To be precise: I came, read and commented. ;)

      Delete
    9. Aaah, now I saw that YOU already saw it. :D

      Delete