Tuesday, October 29, 2013

2.5 Decisions, decisions, decisions


Hi there! There’s a stain on your shirt! Doesn't look pretty.
Do you remember how we talked about subtleness?
Yep, I decided I don’t like that concept.
Okay then. 


Instead of wasting my time on things such as sub…subt…su..I can’t even pronounce that!, I rather focus on my new science machine! Isn’t it awesome? I can research…stuff. Hey, I’m a stuff-researcher! Oh, that reminds me of something. 


There’s someone I’d really like to see again. I haven’t heard from her for at least two days now.
I think I know who you’re talking about, and I like that idea! Let’s go over and see how she is doing.



Wait, that’s not Ivy’s house.
Ivy? No, that’s Molly’s house, of course! I just called her and she said she’d be home. But now she doesn’t open the door – that’s weird.
*notices Molly literally sneaking out the back door and driving away in a cab (I kid you not)* Uh….Alfie? There’s no use in waiting, she’s gone.
But… she told me… :(
Poor honey.

 

The next day I went back to her house, this time without announcing myself, and asked her what yesterday had been all about. It was cruel to invite me and leave before I arrive!


Okay, calm down, Alf. I understand that you’re upset.
Uh-huh.
It’s not what you think. I just remembered that there was somewhere I had to go. Sorry.
Amhranai, I don’t know if I can trust her.
Well, I most certainly don’t know, either. It’s up to you. I’m just saying – there are other pretty sims, too.
Maybe you’re right.
Maybe? I put those pretty sims in your town!


We then went over to the library, where we found some of said pretty sims sitting around, reading (or doing nothing).
Oh, hey, Ivy! *sits next to her awkwardly*
Hi! What’s up? I’m just hanging around, my roommate wanted to look something up and there was no point in staying on the property alone. We still don’t have a house, you know.
Hush, I’m trying to read! This is a library!
*whispers* Jeez, she’s a little annoying at the moment. I think there’s somebody she’s interested in, but she won’t tell me who it is. And it seems like that person doesn’t like her back. Maybe because she is a g-h-o-s-t.
Because Sky’s gross? That’s not very nice, Ivy! 


Ouch, that hurt like somebody punched me in the stomach! How can you be so mean to me, Ivy?! I’m not gross!
What? That’s not what I said! *smirks* see what I mean?
Yep, I see what you mean. She’s a little aggressive.
Well, I wonder how you would react if somebody called you gross. Even though that’s not what you guys meant in the first place.
I would laugh, because I know I’m awesome.
Show of hands: who thinks he only said that because Ivy’s sitting next to him?



Well, Ivy, since Sky’s gone – why don’t I show you an adorable video I found on Youtube? Look, kittens!
Awwwwww! *squeals* that is so cute! That you watch videos like this one makes me like you even more! 



Okay, I have to go. But call me!
Bye, Ivy :) *walks home with idiotic smile on his face* she likes me, she likes me!
I told you there are many pretty sims out there. And many sims who like you.



See? There you go. Hold on. Who the f*** is that and why is she kissing you?! Hey, lady, get off him!
Mppmpf *tries to step back but fails*



What…what…why…what…how…why?! I came here to vaccinate you, not to be infected with your germs by your saliva! Ewww!
Oh God, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. It’s just… you are so handsome, and I hadn’t had a man for so long. Seeing you made my heart beat faster.
Really? *smirks*
FOCUS, Alfie!
Ahem, right.


So, dear readers – what’s it gonna be? Will I try to win Ivy’s heart, or will I go back to my boss who stood me up? Or will I try my luck with the weird, yet not unattractive lady who definitely was interested in me? Stay tuned!


7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! The Heat of the Moment Kiss does make life much more unexpected in the Sim world!

    I have to say I like Molly best, but I don't know how old she is. And somehow it seems Alf's style to be fooling around with his boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Sky is very pretty in your world, but it's pretty sad that she had to stand there doing the peepee dance in front of a prospective mate!

      Delete
    2. That kiss thing is repeatedly driving me crazy :D I totally didn't expect any of that to happen - now his first kiss wasn't with someone he didn't exactly like... how sad :(

      Molly is an adult already at that time, I think. I'm not sure, though.

      Sky and Ivy spent the entire afternoon in the library - when Alfie joined them, it was maybe 2 p.m., and Sky didn't leave before 6 or 7. She had been reading until that, and then it hit her :D but you're right, poor girl. (Let me assure you she finds love. Even though it be unexpected.)

      Delete
    3. Now I'm dying to know what happens to Sky!!

      Delete
    4. :D

      I'm trying to post a new chapter today or tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Lol! Aflie sure has a way with the ladies. My vote is for the old lady ... only joking. I think Alfie should go for whoever makes him happy, but I'm still angry at Molly for leading him on like that! And she's supposed to be the nice one!

    Also, it's good to be a stuff-researcher. Valuable life skill that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, the old lady is out of the mix :-P She's probably already dead, anyway...

      It takes Alfie some time to find out who really makes him happy. But I think he made the right choice eventually.

      Delete