Sunday, July 7, 2013

1.15 Of Parks and Parties


Hours later, there was no sandcastle or anything in sight. Alfie, what did you do all day? You promised us a sandcastle!
Sorry, got distracted…it is just soooo much fun to be on one of these things! Have you tried it? It’s like flying – wheeeee!
In fact, I did play on them when I was younger. Although they weren’t actually shaped like bees. Those toys didn’t make adorable sounds, either. Sigh. Childhood memories… anyway, we will let you have some more fun now. Come on, let’s go, readers – no sandcastle to see here :( Hold on, wait. This isn’t our garden! This is the park – when did you go there without me noticing? oO
You probably just don’t remember! After our last visit was such a success, all of us went again. Well, Dad, Brian and me. The girls were having a girl’s day, whatever that means.


Apparently, the girl’s day hadn’t been too exciting, because a few hours later Kate could be spotted in the park, as well. Here she is talking to a lovely saleswoman, who is feeling a little wolfy tonight. I forgot her name, but I created her, too. (Basically, I just build five or six families, consisting of supernaturals)


Alfie continued being adorable by rocking the (flowery) dancefloor. Go, Alfie!
Well, I have to make the missing sandcastle up to you somehow…


Oh, look, Kate brought Lynn along with her – that’s nice. The whole family together again. So, do you have any luck throwing horse-shoes?
Shhhh, I’m trying to focus! *throws* I missed :(


Despite the family being there, Kate decided to be a little stupid and catch a kiss from these weird little booths. Why not apply yourself for being the kisser? I mean, you might as well do it “right”…
Not a bad idea! I might try that tomorrow, thanks!
You’re…welcome?


Uh, Kate? WHAT are you doing? And where is the rest of your family?
You know that it’s Valentine’s day today – that means PARTAY :)
Doesn’t it mean spending time with your loved one(s)?
Nope, it means PARTAY :)
Have fun then.


A few hours later, everybody had returned from wherever they were (park/party). Nobody looked too happy, though. What’s up, guys? Are you interested in a movie night? Apparently, Harry Potter is on right now *points at screen behind Lynn*
Naaaah, we don’t really feel like it. Just having a snack and off to bed, I guess.


I’m just glad that the kids changed first. This way, the dirt from the playground won’t get in your food. I’m proud of you :)


Dustin was modeling less excellent behavior. Was that really necessary? There are two toilets in this house, and both are unoccupied!
I know, but it happened so fast… I’m so ashamed!
You better be… thanks to you, we now have the second -5.
Sorry :(
Well, I’ll let you go change. The entire family seems to be going to bed now, anyway, so we might call it a night.


Author's Notes: Okay, I have to admit that it's been some time since I took these pictures :D But most of them were pretty self-explanatory, it wasn't too hard to reconstruct what they had been doing. Dustin occasionally slips, but the other idiots are doing really well! I'm so proud of them. :)

5 comments:

  1. Your idiots are doing very well! I'm impressed that they are able to fend for themselves, even outside of the house. And even return on their own.

    Is Kate going through some kind of mid-life crisis? Kissing and partying all over town?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't suffer from a crisis, at least not officially. ;) But somehow she seems to try new things out. As long as Dustin doesn't get mad at her, I'm good, though...

      Delete
  2. Ha!

    Seriously, I can't understand why your fail count is so low. It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because my idiots RULE! :D
      At the moment. Who knows what will happen in the next generation...

      Delete
    2. Bwahahaha! We shall see!

      Delete