Saturday, July 26, 2014

2.18 Crazy parallels


Go, go, go! Push yourself! Yes, just like that!
But it hurts!
It just hurts the first time, trust me! Go on!
Excuse me? What the hell is going on here? *has eyes closed, just in case* *slowly opens one eye* Phew, it’s just Ivy and Willow working out. Or, to be more precise, Ivy is making Willow work out. Why her daughter has to be in her formal wear, including high heels, we will never know. And on that note: welcome back to the Stars, where anything is possible, and  everything WILL actually happen, no matter how crazy.


Mom is horrible, she made me work out in this dress! Can you imagine how sweaty it is now? The only good thing is that I wore gloves, which protect me from all the germs other people left on that treadmill before.
Other people? As if anybody has ever used that before. *checks older pictures*


Xander, let me tell you: if Mom calls you, and you know you didn’t do anything wrong, don’t react! It’s a trap! She will make you work out, or clean the house. Alwaysalwaysalways pretend to be deaf.
You’re so smart, big sister!


She is not only smart, but she also takes responsibility for all of her younger siblings, including the smallest one. Here she is feeding Tara, but I’m not sure that view is appropriate for a toddler. Honestly, Willow, could you kneel down or something? Or change into something more comfortable and less revealing?


That’s better, much better. Willow and Xander are excellent students who conscientiously do their homework in the evening. Their father, however, does nothing to acquire his LTW, but stuffs himself with birthday cake instead.
Hey, somebody needs to eat it, right?!
Yeeeeeah, right.


Dad, could you eat a little more quietly? That screeching of your fork on the plate is giving me a headache, and I can’t focus. Right now I have to write a paper on the origin of the Weeping Willow, and it’s important that I get all the facts right.
The Weeping Willow? Which school do you go to, exactly? When did your acceptance letter for Hogwarts arrive?
Well, it didn’t. Got lost in the mail or something. However, I’m in a book club, and this month we are discussing Harry Potter. Don’t you realize that I’m often out of the house in the afternoons?
Honest answer? Uh… 


You know, you always talk about watching us, but in fact you don’t! You didn’t even know I was in that book club. Everything you say is just “Bla Bla Bla”.
Hey, cut it out! I know you’re moody, but it’s been ages since I last saw you, and I need to get back into your lives right now. There are some things I forget. But I’m trying! I promise.


Really, this will get better? That makes me so happy! You’re the best watcher!
First, that was a quick change in your thinking. Second, did we segue into the Buffy Series now?
Yes, that’s what we are watching in the film club right now! Did you know that there are characters that have our names? Willow, and Xander, and Dawn, and Tara… this is such a coincidence! I like Willow the best, like, the “other Willow”. Not me. The one on TV. She should have been the main character of the show. When I’m grown up, I want to be as brave as her, and as cool.
Well, I wanted to wait a while before I tell you and the others, but you’re in such a good mood right now: you will be the main character of this legacy soon, and then you can make up for what the writers of Buffy screwed up.
Really? Really? OH MY GOSH THAT IS AWESOME!



Wait. *Looks suspiciously* does that mean I will have to get married, and have babies and stuff?
Eventually…yes. You need to have at least one kid at some point, now matter how you get it.
Crap.


Author's Notes: Unbelievably, it's been almost 3 months since I last updated ANY of my legacies! So sorry about that. First I was on vacation in the land of Koalas, and then a lot of life stuff happened. It is still happening, to be precise, but I managed to squeeze some Sims quality time in. Something I should do more often. 
This is only a small approach to catching up, and it will take some time until I actually get there. But I managed to get out what I wanted to get out: Willow will be heir and taking over when she turns into a Young Adult soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Willow is heir! Yay! It was hard to imagine anyone else. She just steals the show.

    There was so much that was funny in this post. Exercising in high heels. And feeding the toddler in the skimpy dress was hilarious. Nice that EA blacks out the details, eh?

    I think Alfie's going to be a fun idiot when his time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right: Legacy-life without Willow? Impossible! I fell for her charms a long time ago (and for her craziness, too), and now that her YA birthday is slowly getting closer, it was time to make it official.

      I'm really glad about the black bars/areas in TS3 ;) Tara would have be scarred for life, probably. Tststs, EA.....

      Oh, I never thought about that! Probably Ivy will chase him around on the treadmill once I can't control him. Poor guy. :D (But he will be fine on his own otherwise, I'm sure)

      Delete
  2. Awww! I love the crazy! And I'm back just in time for a new heir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow for heir! Woop! She's a perfect choice to carry the torch. Although, let's hope she gets a shorter dress before she has her own kids. We don't want them to be traumatised!

    ReplyDelete