Thursday, June 27, 2013

1.11 They grow up so fast...


The newfound independence one of the kids had gained in the previous night was something appreciated by almost everyone. Kate was happy someone finally ate her food before it went stale; Dustin was more than happy to read bedtime stories to Brian whenever he asked for it. Although Brian repeatedly sat up afterwards and asked for another one, smiling adorably. [Seriously, that must be a glitch! My kids never fall asleep anymore, no matter how tired they am :( ]


…only Alf could be seen with disappointment in his eyes every now and then. He wanted to be as old as his big brother and do all the things he already did! Instead he had to wait for his parents to pick him and his teddy bear up from his crib, and then he could do…stuff. Not much, though.
Being a toddler sucks! I want to be a child! :(
Good thing I recently changed the duration of the different life stages! Keep your chin up, handsome. You will be a child in no time, trust me.
I really hope so… my parents always forget about me and then I am waiting in my crib the entire day.
Really? Nooo. I can’t imagine that.
See for yourself! :(


While Alf was being depressed, Brian clearly showed whose son he was. Brian, I had that exact same conversation with your mother – you will get sick if you paint in the snow! IN PYJAMAS!
No, I won’t! I’m sure I won’t. You see, I’m a big boy now and big boys don’t get sick. 


Yeah, right. We’ll see about that. Let’s head back to Alf, who was taken care of! See, I told you they don’t forget about you. Kate had more time for him now, and actually made use of it. This is what I call a good mother! (We’ll keep quiet about allowing her six-year-old son to paint in the snow. She can’t be everywhere)
Thanks, mum ,you’re the best! You’re my bestest friend in the entire world!
Awww, I love you too, baby!


Alf’s life really was busy, even if he didn’t realize it sometimes. There were so many toys to play with, like the dollhouse. He loved to use it, just as he often went to play with the little bunnies from the toy box. My kids aren’t forced to act gender typical, nonono! They can do whatever they want! :)
Nom nom nom.
I’m not too happy about them eating the wooden puppets, though.


One afternoon  Brian invited a child from school over. I forgot his name, to be honest, but since he looks a little Asian, I bet it was typically Irish or something. My game is funny that way. Also, it gave him a horribly hairstyle.


See?!
Hey, I can hear you!
Sorry… but then again, you’re not blind, so you can see it, as well.


You’re right… it looks terrible. Oh my god, the girls will hate me at school! I will never have a girlfriend… or many other friends… I won’t be able to go to prom… or to a job… my life is over already… it feels like I can’t breathe anymore!
So we’re a little overdramatic, huh?


Kate and Dustin decided to watch the lovely children play outside, so they joined them. Of course they didn’t change into their outdoor clothes. Why would you do that, I designed them for fun anyways.
So be happy they don’t get dirty!


Good line, honey! *giggles* I knew I had the best husband in the entire world! Come here!
Ooooh, just seeing him in shorts makes me feel cold.


Back inside, some serious toddler skilling took place. Even if that meant blocking the bathroom for hours and hours.


Oh, and then Kate took care of Lynn for a second. 


Before going back to Alf. Talking about favourite children, huh?!


YES, all three skills done! That means I get to choose the next trait! Life is good <3


The next morning, when the snow had surprisingly melted, Dustin decided to shock me. No, not with his looks, I’m used to that by now. He CLEANED the dirty dishes! How in the world did that happen? Did you lose a bet?
Nah, I just felt like it.
O.o


Apparently, someone hadn’t felt like paying the bills…oops. But taking the costume box is a little harsh, don’t you think?! It’s not the kids’ fault!
I don’t care whose fault it is *diabolical laughter*
Bitch.


Adorable toddler spam!

 

I correct myself – adorable children spam in general <3


Why am I never in the pictures?
Because you don’t look as cute as them, sorry.


Very soon it was time for Lynn’s birthday. Kate decided to do most of the work and blow all the candles, almost squashing her baby. Careful!!!


Soooo, here we go! Will she have pink hair? Or Dustin’s blond hair? Please have pink hair. Pleasepleaseplease. Please.


WTF???? Where is that hair coming from? No one ever had that hair colour! I want pink hair *starts sobbing*


Lynn decided that hiding her head after this embarrassing moment would probably be the best thing. Sorry, honey, I didn’t mean it like that… come back out, please!

Rawwwwr, I like dinosaurs!
You know… I just saw the funniest cartoon about the origin of dinosaurs! Wait, let me show you the picture. Here. "How dinosaurs happened!"


Bwahahahaha :D


What? Oh my…. No, he can’t be aging up already, can he?!
Relax, I’m just hungry…
Phew.  For a minute I was convinced I had lost a bunch of pictures.


Talking about pictures… I had some great new ideas in my mind!
Well, don’t let me stop you… at least the snow is gone now. Have fun!
Thanks and good night!



Author's Notes: Well. I do NOT know where Lynn's hair comes from, but it made me really depressed for a moment... this means only one possible heir has Kate's hair. How sad. Anyway, I looked up all the traits and here we go:

Brian: Bookworm, Good, Artistic
Alf(ie): Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper
Lynn: Couch Potato, Grumpy

Some interesting combinations we are dealing with this generation! Stay tuned to see what happens next :)

4 comments:

  1. Brian got some good traits there for an idiot! Though I admit I'm partial to Eccentric.

    If Alfie or Lynn is heir, one of their kids could inherit the Kate's hair. All is not lost. Lynn is a cute toddler, even though her hair is brown.

    That cartoon is hilarious :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you're right - still, I really wanted to have a second kid with pink hair... :( Oh wells. We'll just have to see. And if nothing works, I might build some potential spouses for the generation after that.................. :D

      The cartoon cracked me up, too! I came across it on Tumblr a few days and couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen any sims blog where bedtime goes smoothly for the children. And, yet, it's never the same glitch! What's with that?

    I'll admit that I was a little disappointed by the brown hair, but Lynn is super cute and that pretty much makes up for it. The kids all seem to be doing well! And Dustin cleaned? That's just weird.

    I love that cartoon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I hate the children age, especially when I can't control the children! Going to bed takes hours and hours, since they basically hop from bed to bed. In the end, everybody is weary of all the action and falls asleep on the ground :(

      Dustin confuses me more and more. As long as he does not start cooking, I'm fine, though. (That day I'll probably just fall of my bed, eyes wide open)

      Delete