Sunday, June 30, 2013

1.12 So much adorableness!!


We today start with a picture of Dustin being VERY gross once more. Wait a minute, when did you get an elder? How did I miss that?
I’ve been an elder for quite some time now, dear.
Oopsie. Well…since your hair was rather light before, and your face didn’t get one day older, I just didn’t realized before. Besides, these clothes fit you so well……
They do, don’t they?! I love these pants!

 


Being an elder meant even more time that could be spent with his children, although it’s not like he’d had to work before. But somehow it took him this long to realize that all of his children, especially the smaller ones, needed him and Kate so much.



I approve of the food daddy gave me! Yum!



After being a perfect parent for a couple of hours, he kind of forgot Lynn in her high chair. It happens to the best of us *sigh*
Waaaaah, I want my mommy! Weird monsters with wings are attacking me here!
True story, look at the chair. I never realized how creepy it was.



I’m back from work, did I miss something?
No, not really… Oh, look, Julie had that same weather cast a few days ago!
Who’s Julie?
Oh, sorry, wrong legacy. Never mind.



She then proceeded to assure Dustin of her love. And, of course, she had to do that in front of her younger son Alfie, who I will keep calling Alfie at least until he is a child.



Well, I know that this frozen brain fits your hair, but… is that really necessary?
It tastes extraordinary! I want to explore more of it!
Yuck.



This is why I ate it: I’m writing a paper for my biology class and now I can compare the way frozen brain and burgers taste.
Why didn’t you just write something on dogs…



Or bunnies! Look, your brother loves bunnies. And they are pink, too!



Me love that bunny with no eyes!
He is a cute little boy, I can’t deny that… always smiling and in a good mood.



Dustin once again tried to read Brian a bedtime story.



 Not impressed.



He then went over to his own bed to sleep. I’m just happy he is asleep, I don’t really care, where.




When the sun was still asleep, Kate got up and decided to make the family some breakfast. That’s a nice idea, honey! Still trying to get your husband to eat real food once in a while?
It could happen, right?
Sure thing.




Yummy, that’s what I call a clean kitchen.




Lynn found the dollhouse and played with the little figures for hours. Isn’t that the one Alfie chewed on? Just saying…




Different child, same dollhouse. No, wait. Different wallpaper, hence different dollhouse! I forgot that I bought a second one.




Dustin obviously had a good influence on Alfie.
Go bees!
Who are the bees?
The guys in the yellow and black outfits, don’t you see them? *points at them*
Ah, yes, I see. Good luck then.




Kate, who once again came back from work exhausted and had afterwards stepped by the local saloon to get her hair cut, decided it would be a good idea to teach Lynn how to walk. I don’t think she is going to master all three skills on time, but you can at least try…




Fascinating – all three children somehow occupied by their parents at the same time. Has this ever happened before?




Cross-eyed, excited children mean one thing: BIRTHDAY! Alfie’s time as a toddler had passed so quickly and now it was time to age up into a child. He was much more enthusiastic than his brother (remember?). I was, too. 




Hi there! How you doing?
Ooooooooh, you are so pretty. I love you.




Right after the end of the sparkling, he proceeded to make the world a better place.
Mom, this environment is unacceptable for a child. There are dirty dishes everywhere (note how there is only ONE dirty plate today^^)!
Sorry, baby, you’re right. I will get right on that. Would you like some hotdogs for dinner?
Hotdogs? Jeez, mom, I’m a vegetarian, don’t you know that?! I’d prefer tofu hotdogs, those are my favourite food.
Oh, I didn’t know that! Again, sorry. Tofu hotdogs it is! Some ice-cream for dessert?
Ice-cream is always acceptable *smiles*




Before the joy there was the work… Kate didn’t manage to clean the house before she started preparing the food, so Alfie got right on that. And yes, that name still sticks. Isn’t he just the cutest child you have EVER seen?



I mean… just look at that! Pure cuteness. I don’t know what to add to that, so we’ll just call it a night. Bye, baby! <3


Author's Notes:  Just when you thought a kid couldn't get any cuter..... Alfie has grown into a child now. That means I am slowly getting closer to catching up with my game! I hate that I can't play much further at the moment, but all three are teenagers in my game right now and Brian is close to his young adult birthday :( Decisions have to be made soon, and since the last days made me struggle about how to decide, I will have to put the game on hold right now. In addition, I'm thinking about buying a new laptop - my old one is huge, slow and pretty much used up, I also desperately want to spend my earned money on something :D Either way, I won't be playing much ahead. After I have now divided the thousand or so pictures up into smaller units which I intend to use as the basis for my new chapters, there will be 10-15 more chapters before the decision. Siiiiiiiigh. This means a lot of posting coming up! :)

Besides: I totally get now how you can manage two legacies at the same time - when you don't want to see the one family, you just switch to the other one. Amazing! :)


5 comments:

  1. Ha ha! The title was So Much Adorableness, and the first picture was of Dustin licking spoiled food off of a plate.

    Alfie really is adorable.

    I almost never get high chairs because that's exactly what happens even when I'm controlling everyone. At least with Feed on Floor, the adult sim can go do something else after the feeding.

    I'm loving playing three games. Different characters, different play style. Keeps the game very interesting. The problem is finding a way to blog them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I didn't really think that through :D The title just came to me, when I looked at the children's pictures again :D

      Three games...that is really a lot. I find two already quite demanding, although it would actually be nice to do something else, too. But then again, I don't know whether I would be able to keep all of them online for a longer time! Life gets busier again, and it wouldn't be fair to any of those families to let them down. Maybe I should do some research on other kinds of legacies... but then I would have to think about yet another writing style. I'll think about it. And I know you didn't want to talk me into anything, but now I really WANT to do more. :D

      Delete
    2. Bwahaha! There are just so many ways to play this game. The problem isn't really the playing. It's that I want to blog all of them. THAT is what takes the real time. I'm trying to figure out if I can possibly be less detailed for Waypoint. But it seems to be my style.

      Delete
    3. Bwahaha! There are just so many ways to play this game. The problem isn't really the playing. It's that I want to blog all of them. THAT is what takes the real time. I'm trying to figure out if I can possibly be less detailed for Waypoint. But it seems to be my style.

      Delete
  2. Alfie is very cute and I love it when the idiots clean up!

    Feeding toddlers is so tricky. I stopped getting high chairs after a couple of generations, for that very reason. They never remember to go back for the poor kid!

    10 or 15 more chapters? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete