Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1.16 Just another day of craziness


Since staying home for a single day is for losers, apparently, Kate decided to take her two youngest kids to the pool the next day. Brian didn’t want to go; he had just read something about water killing people and how it was best to stay away from pools at all times. So it was just the three of them.


I don’t wanna be here.

Why not, honey? It’s a lovely day outside, especially since I de-activated rain and hail due to graphic card issues.

Yeah, thanks for that.  I still don’t wanna be here.

But why?

I just don’t. Life sucks.

Okay…moving on to something cuter now.



What is with you guys? Why is everybody so grumpy today?

I was just thinking about Brian and what he talked about earlier. This woman, Ariel something, claimed that water was highly dangerous and nobody should get near it. Are we safe here?

*sighs* Brian has GOT to stop reading blogs so much. Water is not dangerous. You can go for a swim, and you won’t be harmed. Promise.



Okay then! Let’s get into the water!

That was fast.



I have an idea: why don’t you let Lynn go home if she wants to?

Great idea, but she’ll have to go there on her own. Unfortunately.

By the way, I don’t have favorites. I don’t. Really. It’s just… look at him, being all cute!



Yeah yeah yeah. Alfie here, Alfie there.

Not true! But you were just being grumpy.

No I’m not. I just don’t wanna be here.

But look, you have a comfy chair to sit and relax in, it’s weekend, you don’t have to go anywhere…

This is the cheapest chair available, thank you very much for asking.

Hey, how about you go swimming? And how about you try to stay under the surface as long as possible? Jesus Christ.



Look, Alf, the water is awesome and not dangerous at all! Maybe just a little cold, that’s why I kept my clothes on.

Okay, I’m coming! *holds nose and jumps*



Oh, shoot, my cell phone! *climbs out of the water and answers* Heya, Brian – what’s up?! How’s it going at home?

Hi, bro! It’s soooo boring over here, Dad is taking a nap. When are you coming back?

Soon, I guess. Mom is still swimming and Lynn is being grumpy as always. I’m telling you, we have an alien sister. Nobody can be in a mood like that all the time.

Hahaha, true, bro! See you in a bit!

Yeah, bye!




The entire family then proceeded to sit and stare for about an hour. Oh, look, it’s Jo! Hold on, no. Sorry, wrong story. It’s Gunther Goth, I guess.

Time to go home, I’m getting hungry.




Home sucks, too.

*sighs again* Okay, then. What would you like to do?

Travel. France. Or China.

Yeah, not going to happen, sorry. World Adventures is not installed and I’m not going to change that. Besides, what makes being away more fun than staying here?

Not having you around.

Gee, thanks. And the award for the most charming Sim goes to… *points finger*




It apparently was really boring at home: Brian even decided to clean the house a bit! Thanks for getting rid of those dirty dishes, they have been bothering me for days.




I like food that matches my clothes.

That’s frozen brain. For breakfast. And yes, it’s morning already. Alfie has been playing half of the night, while Brian and Lynn were asleep. Guess who will have trouble keeping up in school today.

*from the off* I won’t! Trust me!

As in “Trust me, I’m going to build a huge sandcastle right here”? That still hurts :(




Six or seven hours later. Weird girl blocking the entrance to Brian’s room. Dressed in an outfit you could probably wear for skiing. You do realize it’s not winter anymore? And who are you, anyway?

None of your business. I’m not going to stay long, though. This house sucks.

Hey, have you met Lynn? You two would get along great.




So, Alfie, did you make it through the day?

*opens eyes* huh? Yeah, sure. Told you. *continues to shovel ice-cream into mouth with eyes almost closed*

Okay then.




Lynn is a very conscientious student and doing her homework before going out to play at a friend’s house.

Outside sucks, anyway.

Why, oh why did I even address her?!




And who exactly are you?

I’m sick.

Nice to meet you, sick.

No, I mean, like, I’m sick.

You really think I didn’t get that?




Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up! I’m trying to work here!

Who is this girl and why is she yelling at me like that? And why is my belly translucent?

Ask my graphic card.

Why, does it know this girl?

I just have to stop talking altogether, I guess. I’ll just go home to Kate, Dustin and the other kids.




Kate decided to try out a new hairstyle that came with Supernatural. That’s not the most flattering look, to be honest.

Yeah, I think so, too. But the hairstylist told me this is really hip right now.

Who the hell is that hairstylist? Oh, right, that was me. Ahem. Moving on.




You know what I love most about this family? Members sitting next to complete strangers, playing chess or randomly talking.




And kids staying at friends’ houses, watching Christmas commercials until the late evening.




What do you mean, she’s still not at home? I can’t believe it – she should be here by now! Unbelievable, I will kill her the minute she gets home! And then I want an explanation.

Okay, first: that order is not going to work. And second: you’re not at home, either. So be glad I told you about this in the first place, and then get home from that party you’re attending to be there when your girl gets home!




When Lynn finally arrived home (on free will!), Kate was already asleep. And since communication with Dustin is working great these days, he knew nothing about Lynn being so late. Instead of shouting at her, he read a bedtime story to her, in his own bed. He then proceeded to watch TV for the rest of the night, while Lynn walked over to her own bed. Because those stories NEVER work when Dustin uses them.




The next morning, all was forgotten. Literally. Just another crazy day in the Star house.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed out on this for almost 2 months!

    I love the kids, their personalities are so well defined! I feel like most of my sim kids don't pick up much personality until they're teens so I always love reading about interesting ones.

    ReplyDelete