Sunday, November 10, 2013

2.7 Home


Just kidding! Ivy was more than happy when I rushed over to her place and asked her to move in with me. She instantly packed her few things and followed me to my, no, OUR home.


The first thing she did was washing the dishes and vacuuming. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied that the house looked like a complete mess. Well… she sort of has a point there. I’d had different plans in mind for our first night in the same house, though.


Plans that involved playing chess! Finally I had an opponent. Playing against yourself wasn’t always funny, especially when you lose. 


Ahem. She won. She told me she had never played before, but that had to be a lie. No one could beat me this easily without any experience. When I sat on my chair, defeated, she smiled and pulled me up, into a hug. This hug was different from the few we had shared before. She was so close to me that I could smell her hair – it smelled a little like freshly mown grass, and…was that parchment paper?
Not you, too. Enough Harry Potter references! I can’t believe you claim to smell the same things Hermione did when being around that love potion.
What did you just say? Love?
Uh… love potion, yes. That’s where you quoted from, no?
Oh my God, I did. I love her. I didn’t realize before, but I love her. 


Without hesitating for one second, I pulled her closer and kissed her. It was unexpected for her, I could tell, but she didn’t try to free herself. That was a good sign, right?
Why would I pull back, you idiot? That was probably the most beautiful day in my life. Finally you revealed your feelings for me. Babies have been born while you were figuring out what you felt. People have died. Sky and Seona have gotten married.
Wait, what?
What?
What did you just say? Sky and Seona Chimeree have gotten married?
Why, you didn’t know?
No, how would I?! They’re not in my active household. Oh, my. They move fast.
No, Alfie just moves a little slowly. 


But I’m so glad he finally kissed me. I had been waiting for ages, and hoped that he would figure out that we were meant to be.  
I’m so sorry it took me so long… we could have had weeks before this!
How you two can talk while you are making out is beyond me. Never mind, carry on.


Before anyone could steal her from me, I asked her to be my girlfriend. And she said yes, can you believe it??! She said yes! The wonderful, beautiful, lovely, funny Ivy agreed to be my girlfriend! 
Yes, I actually can. I was there.


That called for a celebration. I was a little nervous, but she kind of guided me through the whole thing. Let me tell you: showers can be really slippery.
TMI, thank you very much.


When we had calmed down again, we sat down and had a talk. My house was really small, barely enough for me alone. Now that we were living together, something had to change. After a few phone calls and a quick scanning of the newspaper, we called a taxi and let it drive us to our new home. 


It wasn’t much, but I loved it. And, what was more important, I was going to live here with Ivy. Every day, every night.

Author's notes: you might have noticed that I slightly changed Ivy's speech color to dark purple. That's because a) purple is her favourite color, and b) I picture her speech to be more purple than navy blue. Call me crazy. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Aww ... ABOUT TIME ALFIE!!! These two make an adorable couple and, hopefully, even more gorgeous babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An idiot at last! Is Ivy a town sim or one that you loaded into the game from someone else's legacy? You still do a great job with Alfie, and I enjoyed Ivy too. Woot!

    And did Sky end up with a chick again? Seona sounds like a girl to me. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poison Ivy (or "Ivy" for short) is from the amazing Chimeree Rainbowcy (here: http://milkywaymariah.livejournal.com/ ) and I really love her.

      Yep, Sky married a girl again. Seona is also a Chimeree. :)

      Delete