Sunday, December 22, 2013

2.10 Cuteness!


What? How is Willow still a baby? I thought she had aged up into a toddler long time ago! Please don’t have to tell me we have to go through all those diapers again! Was it all just a dream?

No, it wasn’t. Sorry for confusing you. Of course she is already a toddler – I’m just behind with the writing.

Well, why would you do that? You just scared the hell out of me.

Let’s move on, shall we? Otherwise we won’t get anywhere soon. Besides, our readers surely aren’t interested in our discussions.

Who started this discussion,then?!  – I think that was you.

Actually…no. That was you. But I’m willing to take all the blame, as long as we can move on now.

Deal! 



My little baby girl aged up into a beautiful toddler, with Ivy’s hair.



She showed a special interest in a doll none of us got her. It wasn’t very pretty, and I really can’t imagine who would give that to a little girl. Amhranai, was that you? What were you thinking?! That doll is hideous!

Okay, you can’t blame me for everything here. This doll was sent to your daughter from some distant relative you probably never even heard of. 



I decided to discuss this with my wife (<3) in bed later that night. Unfortunately, we never got to that topic, or talking at all. 



What I loved most about her was that she often was happy-go-lucky, as a child. Little things, like a dollhouse, brought a smile to her face, lightening it.



She and Willow were so much alike. I think if I lost one of them someday, it would break my heart.



Just look how small and fragile she still is, yet she makes up her mind about what she wants and what she doesn’t. Luckily, I’m on the former list.



As is food in the middle of the night.



Of course, I’m happy to take care of her at all times. Even though I don’t get a lot of sleep this way, and often miss meetings at work because I’m sound asleep in the waiting room. 



It also didn’t matter that we didn’t get around to cooking. Birthday cake was the best food, anyway.



And all the troubles were worth watching our little girl be happy. Did I already mention that I love her so much?



Her existence brightened every single day of mine. If only those days had 10 more hours each, my life would be perfect.



Just look how cute she is!

Ok, Alfie, you’ve stated the obvious. Willow is one of the cutest toddlers I have ever seen, but you might talk about something else once in a while.

Why would I do that?

Well, to…. So you can… to… you know. Uh. It might just get boring to read the same things over and over again.

You think? Dear readers, are you bored? *disguises voice* No, we're not! *another voice* keep telling us about Willow, please! *another voice* Why would we be bored? Willow is so cute! *back to normal voice* see?

Yeah, right. I’m convinced.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Alf is awesome as usual! I love Ivy's hair, and I can't wait to see what Willow looks like when she grows older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too... I haven't played that far ahead, and Willow is still a toddler in my game. But since Alfie is not the only one who is already in love with her ( o:-) ), her odds are pretty good right now to be heir. Is one child per generation enough? I have to check the rules. On the one hand, I would love to see her as the main character of my story, on the other hand there are sooo many other names from Buffy (because yes, you were right) that I want to use! :(

      Delete
  2. Just for the record, I'm perfectly ok with more pictures of Willow. She's such a little beauty ... I can't wait to see her as a child either! More children please ... I won't be happy until you produce a Xander ... he's my favourite Buffy character!! :P XD

    Merry Christmas btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think I don't have a single picture of Willow not looking cute. It's hard to leave any of them out, yet I did that. Otherwise this post would have been way longer. ;)

      Well, I will do my very best to give you a Xander, but I can't promise :D As fas as I can recall, they weren't wishing for another baby. Maybe I'll just slip on the mousepad, and end up clicking "try for baby" - ooopsie! :D

      Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

      Delete