Saturday, December 15, 2012

1.2 Of sports and other miseries


Good morning to you! I somehow felt that this was going to be an important day for my life, which is why I dressed more formal than usual. By the way, don’t you think this dress looks great on me? 

Yeah, because I picked it. 


What? No, I picked it! Don’t you remember? When we were in that store and I pointed to this dress and squealed out with joy and… 

No.I chose it, since I am in love with these dresses I recently downloaded. And this one happened to suit you nicely. 


Well… I don’t want to lose any of my furniture again, so I’ll just agree with you there. Anyway, since there was some time left before I had to go to work (I had finished reading the book the previous night), I decided to take a shot at painting. Some part of me wanted to be a perfect artist, although I really don’t know where that came from. I stink at painting. 

Just like me. ^_^ And it was my choice, because I didn’t want to give you a LTW that forced you into a certain job at the beginning. I like this randomness. :) 


It most certainly inspired me for my second day at work – I worked really hard and got a promotion! After only two days! Hooray, let’s celebrate! 

Congratulations! I knew you had it in you. Being ambitious and all. 

Thank you! :) *hugs* See, I told you this was going to be an important day! Can I go to the park again, please? I want to meet some new people and tell them about my achievement. 

Sure, why not. You have to meet a potential spouse anyway. 


Thank you! This is so much fun! Look at how gracefully I dance over the skating rink. Wait, whoa…. Aaah, help! Phew, didn’t fall down. That was close. 


Maybe it is safer to do this with another sim. If Jamie holds me, I probably won’t fall down that easily.

 *smiles* Go ahead. 


Ouch!

 *bursts out laughing* Ahem, sorry. Are you hurt? 

No, I’m fine. This was just humiliating. 


After some ice cream [again? Really?] I decided to join Yumi Sekemoto in a game of soccer. How hard could that be?! She was just that tiny person in that huge goal, and I was to choose where the ball would go. This couldn’t be difficult. 


Crap. That was just her beginner’s luck! 


After I had headed home (I lost our game. Like 2000 to 4), I decided to take a quick shower and then go to bed. Tomorrow was another day of work, but after that it was leisure day, which meant no work! Sitting outside in the sun, watching the birds fly across the sky…

…and find a partner. Please. I can’t wait to have NPC’s in the house – besides, I want to have children with your hair and/or eyes. 

Feel the love. 

Well, and obviously I want you to be happy. Good night, Kate! :) 


Author's Notes: I love Seasons :D The interactions are just awesome and absolutely hilarious. 
To be honest with you,  I have played a few days ahead now, because I wanted somebody in Kate's life soooo bad. But I only have to catch up on four days, which should be done easily. No comparison to my last legacy. ;)

4 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see the Seasons stuff! I love the skating.

    Kate seems to be settling into a very nice routine... I can't wait to see it destroyed by a love life! (Is that mean?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's not really mean... well, maybe a little. :P But I couldn't wait for her first romance, either!

      Delete
  2. "I lost our game. Like 2000 to 4"

    Bwah! That was cute. I didn't realize you were playing in Sunset Valley until you mentioned Yumi. I'm not sure if you'd mentioned it before or not. Heh. Part of me never wanted to leave Sunset Valley because it's so much fun seeing the same people lead different lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I don't mentioned Sunset Valley before, and since it's not in the title, there was no way you could know. ;)
      Whenever I start a new game, I obviously have to decide on the neighborhood, and 95% if my games end up in Sunset Valley. I am used to it and I love the characters. Especially seeing them after somebody else played with them - like Cycl0n3! It's really fun :)

      Delete