Saturday, December 22, 2012

1.5 Moving damn fast


Sleeping next to my darling meant the world to me. I felt so safe being close to him, and I could feel that he was more than relaxed, too. 


We literally couldn’t keep our hands off each other when we got up the next morning. Everything was so new and so exciting! Although I knew that I was pretty good-looking, he made me feel much more special than I already did. The way he touched my hand or stroked my arm let my heart beat faster than usual, and sometimes I felt like I was no longer able to breathe properly. Whenever he kissed me, I felt like I was about to faint. He was perfect. 
Honey, you DEFINITELY read too much Twilight. 


Well, if YOU had read it properly, you would have known that what happened between Dustin and me didn’t happen between Bella and Edward until Breaking Dawn. 
Pssst, spoiler alert! Some people might not have known that before. And by the way, I DID know. 
And did you see how the directors re-wrote that for the movie? That was romantic!
 I…sort of didn’t watch the last two parts. Or, to be precise, the two parts of the last part. 
You didn’t? But… but… Edward. 
Why don’t we get back to you and Dustin, I like that much better. You rolled that one wish last night that at the same time shocked and delighted me. It had something to do with rings and vows. 


You mean that I want to marry him? That’s right, I do. He really is the perfect guy for me, there is nobody else. Which is why, after I got a vaccination for autumnal diseases, I immediately started reading a book about wedding ceremonies. How was it going to be? I couldn’t really decide between a romantic wedding at the beach – everybody wearing light clothes, celebrating in the sunlight – something in the local church, dressed in white. Either way, this was going to be the best day of my life! 


Even if I already was so happy at the moment, that I couldn’t imagine feeling any happier. I’m not ashamed to say that he had an amazing body and was willing to share it with me every single hour. 
Well, I’m not really ashamed either, just don’t think this is appropriate for a story young readers could follow… just saying.
 Don’t be so prude! 


And you, Dustin, don’t be so GROSS! For f..gods sake. I know that you’re a slob, but licking plates that have a green steam coming from it is just disgusting.
 But it’s so tasty…! The flies left me a few of those delicious crumbs. I need to taste them! 
Urgh. Gross. 


After “dinner”, Dustin and Kate decided to dance a little – you know, burn off some calories. Even though they had much more effective methods for that at night. And in the morning. And in the afternoon. See?! Not prude at all. 
Pssssst, quiet. I have to focus. Isn’t he cute when he is dancing? Nevertheless, I feel so… dizzy.My stomach grumbles and I feel like I ate something that wasn’t good for me. Oh God, I think I have to run to the bathroom really quickly…


...Hooray! 
What? Are you kidding me? This is a cause of joy for you? 
Not you throwing up, obviously. The fact that you’re pregnant *dances around happily* A little Star-baby coming up, hopefully with red/pink/purple hair!!! 
What, I’m pregnant? Really? Are you sure? Oh, this is so exciting!!! I should run and tell Dustin. Or… I’ll just wait. Hey, amhranai? What if he doesn’t want the baby?
 He wants it. Believe me. Ever since he moved in, he wished for another child and specifically asked to have it with you. He is madly in love with you and wants to found a new family with you. Go ahead and tell him :) 


Uh…honey? I need to talk to you about something. 
Whaaat? I can’t hear you over the stereo! Come over here, this song is awesome! 
Never mind, it’s not that important… I’ll just tell him later. 


After what seemed to be a couple of weeks of dancing, Dustin decided to watch some TV as well. You know, address different senses. He seems to be both a visual and auditive learner. Although I’m not saying he actually learns something there. 


Kate wanted to check out a discotheque that night, straight after she had finished work for the day. Not having built a discotheque in Sunset Valley until that moment, I hastily re-arranged some houses and finally placed one in the suburbs. Then she went over there – still wearing her summer outfit, by the way! 
Heeeey, look, my shirt doesn’t really fit any more – oh my God, I am ACTUALLY pregnant! You were right! I can’t believe it. Probably I should wear something more appropriate, though, since I don’t want to harm my unborn baby. Ooooh, this is so exciting. Will it be a boy or a girl? 
I don’t know, do you prefer one of them? 
No, I want it to be a surprise. I already thought of names for both sexes. 
What a coincidence – I did, too. If it’s a girl, we will name him… no, I’m not telling yet. 


Back home, I felt the desperate need for some mac and cheese. Dustin had already gone to bed, which is why I couldn’t tell him about the pregnancy anyway, so I used the hours until I got tired to eat something and then sat back and thought about our baby. It was going to be the most precious thing in my little virtual world and I was going to take good care of it. 
Stop it, Kate, you’re making me cry… I’m not used to you being so sentimental! 
But it’s something so important and significant and beautiful! 
I know. I’m really happy for you. 

Author's Notes: Surprise! :) You thought Kate was moving fast, but that was NOTHING compared to the speed she now has! Dustin immediately rolled a wish for a baby with Kate, and I liked the idea. So there you are :D 
Stay tuned to see the first baby in the Star-Characteracy-ISBI!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! A baby already! I can't wait to see what the little guy/girl looks like. I'm hoping for pink hair.

    I'm glad that Kate's happy in love and pregnant... I'm still not sure about Dustin, though. Licking the plates? Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a slob for you... The only good thing is that they seldomly get hungry, because they usually run over to lick a plate before they do. Funnily, he NEVER chooses a "clean" plate, but always the ones that are surrounded by flies. And he never eats good food, even when Kate made some. He chooses burned things, or ones that have been out too long. Alwaysalwaysalways.

      Delete
    2. I've never played a slob... what a strange eating pattern they have!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! I started to copy things about this post that made me laugh, but it was almost the whole post! The exchange about Twilight, then Kate being so excited about getting married that she thought about it while she got a vaccination. It was fabulous.

    I never thought about how... interesting... a Slob would be in an ISBI. Sky is a Slob, and I try to give her a chance to be slobby, but if you control a sim most of the time, a lot of this stuff doesn't come up so often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While Kate was fantasizing about Dustin, I immediately thought of Twilight, so that's where the connection came from. So glad you enjoyed it :D

      When I havs slobs in my game, I try to make them act appropriate, too. But since Dustin is just the spouse, I have to watch him without being able to do anything about it. Apart from the licking and the weird eating habits in general he behaves pretty well, though. Not as many complaints as I thought I would have...

      Delete